Sunday, February 26, 2012

E is for Enzo's Caffe Italiano!

Last month we went to Enzo's...a tiny, Italian cafe on NE Alberta. I had heard about how amazing the pasta is nay how amazing Enzo himself is from a dear foodie co-worker...so when we arrived at E, I quickly through out the suggestion. Enzo's boasts fresh, made-to-order pasta and I can confidently say that it's the best pasta I've had in Portland and what I imagine my pasta will taste like when I visit Italy someday.

Enzo overseas the preparation of every dish that leaves his kitchen and strives to give his customers a true southern Italian experience. Enzo has been known to visit your table and take pictures with you as well...like he did with our table of 8 grateful women. All in all, it's a fabulous place to go if you want beautiful, authentic Italian food at a reasonable price. Thank you Enzo for a nice evening of pasta and wine! Here are some snaps of our gorgeous dishes:

The mushroom pappardelle! It was to die for!
And here is the Spaghetti alla Carbonara and the Pesto w/Penne. Yummers!
Affogato al cafe! Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment